You may have recently been eating a lot more than you should have and may have gained a few too many pounds without taking care of your weight or your health.
Since numerous individuals swing to a low carb way of life to get their sugar cravings and longings under control and lose those additional pounds that they gained while eating without thinking about it, this article week will teach all of you the formula to make these scrumptious and delicious low carb cream cheddar hotcakes/pancakes.
I for the most part throw together a group of these low carb cream cheddar pancakes in my trusty shot glass, and it takes just a few moments to make this tasty and healthy treat. This is a shockingly fulfilling low carb substitute for the genuine article that poses a flavor like thin singed cheesecakes!
Regardless of the possibility that you aren’t viewing your carbs these cream cheddar pancakes are a heavenly treat that stand apart from the conventional raw pile of flapjacks. What’s more, you won’t have the languid feeling that for the most part comes after eating regular pancakes.
How to make cheese pancakes that are low carb and gluten free
These heavenly low carb pancakes have a flavor like thin cheesecakes! They can likewise be made without any sweeteners and can be moved to make delightful low carb wrapping paper!
- Kind of repipe: Low Carb Breakfast Recipe
- Food: American
- Servings: 4 pancakes
- 2 oz cream cheddar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp granulated sugar substitute
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Put all of the fixings in a blender or other similar machine. Mix it until it is smooth. Let it rest for 2 minutes so that the air pockets can settle.
- Empty ¼ of the batter into a hot skillet lubed with spread or pam spray. Cook for 2 minutes until it is golden colored, flip it and cook for 1 minute on the opposite side. Do the same thing with whatever remains of the batter.
- Present this delicious cream cheese pancakes with sugar free syrup (or any syrup of your decision) and crisp berries and enjoy eating.