One month is a long enough time to make noticeable changes to your appearance. For that, you must be willing to do whatever it takes regarding your physical and mental abilities. Staying motivated for a month is not that much of a big deal and once you can be motivated through one month, you can go longer and longer. I’ll be mentioning an exercise routine along with food and other tips that shall be followed to lose as much as 20 lbs in a month.
Perform each exercise for 40 seconds followed by a 20 seconds rest.
- Stand with shoulder feet width-apart.
- Bend your hips and knees until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Stand with feet hip width-apart.
- Step forward with your right leg and stretch until your knee makes a 90 degree angle with the ground and your thigh is parallel to it, repeat the same for the left leg.
- Kneel on all fours, hands in line with but a little wider than your shoulders.
- Lift your right knee towards your chest by straightening your other leg. Repeat the same for the left knee.
- Lie on your back completely flat with hands under your glutes.
- Raise both your legs about a foot of the ground and keep them there, raise one leg to 45 degrees while the other leg is stationary. This challenges your body to maintain balance which helps in burning extra calories.
Perform any one of these one each weekday.
- Running 6 mph.
- Jumping rope.
- Stationary cycling.
The first step before you start your month shall be to understand your body better than before so that you could make your efforts more productive and get quicker results. If your stress levels are higher than normal, it could for real cause serious belly fat gain. Mental stress may cause a state of imbalance in your mind leading to your body releasing a fat storing hormone called “Cortisol”. The hormone redirects all your fat towards the belly area which we definitely don’t want to happen. The crux simply is that whenever you feel any kind of stress or anxiety during your daily routine, take a few minutes off and relax. Doing some yoga or meditation might give you enough mental balance.
While at last calories must be decreased to lose fat, certain individuals have sensitivities to carbs or fat and seem to lose weight easily following a plan focused on the type of nutrition that suits their body specifically. As you approach your objective, it turns out to be more vital to track calories as well as the measure of protein, carbs and fat you are expending. In the event that you have hit a level(not losing weight anymore), regularly an alteration (i.e. expanding protein and diminishing carbs) can make the plan move in the right heading once more.