Peach and raspberry smoothie which is low in fat and low in calories is the perfect way to start your day in the morning if you are also trying to lose weight. It is a perfect blend of ingredients which are full of nutrients to give you a morning boost. I have used almond milk in it but you can also use a low fat yogurt instead.
It is very easy to make this colorful and tasty smoothie and it take about 5 minutes to prepare and blend the perfect smoothie for your taste buds.
- 1 peach, peeled and chopped
- ¾ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup orange juice
- Blend frozen raspberries and almond milk and vanilla extract in a blender until you get smooth mixture. If you find that the mixture is too thick, then add some more almond milk.
- Pour the mixture in two glass and rinse the blender.
- Blend peach and orange juice. Pour it in the two glasses on top of the raspberries mixture.
- Enjoy the delicious and nutritious low fat peach smoothie.
You need to change make some healthy changes to your life style including getting good night sleep for at least 8 hours. If you have trouble sleeping, these foods might help you to sleep better.
Drink plenty of water and be more active. Workout every second day and if possible find a partner to join you in your workouts.