In normal circumstance melting 10 pounds off of your body should take you a lot longer than one week but this article is for those who have time constrains and must fit in that dress. The idea first came about from my friends struggle. She was to be bridesmaid but the dress fitting was done before her three weeks holidays. She only had eight days and she needed to lose at least 10 pounds. Instead of hitting the gym or starving herself to death, the first day was spent on extensive research.
Facts She Worked With
- Losing 10 pounds in a week is an incredibly lofty goal not suited for everyone
- You must commit yourself to calorie counting strict diet
- You must plan your day to include certain type of exercise routine (more on this later in this post)
- If you are eating right and working out properly, the fat loss will be around 3 pounds and the rest will mainly be water loss.
- There are other things you can do to look slimmer but in my friends case, she actually had to lose around 10 pounds to fit into the bridesmaid dress.
If you are serious about living a healthy life, use the 1-week diet to jump-start longer-lasting weight loss.
Simple Calorie Management Math Will Take You Home
I’m sure you heard this before “You are what you eat” but in reality it is “You are what you don’t eat”. Use simple math, the rule of thumb is, if you eat more calories than you burn, you will gain weight. On the flip side, if you eat less calories than you burn, you should lose weight. That is your top priority for quick weight loss — cut calories as much as you can but make sure you do it safely. Goal is to lose 10 pounds in one week, without your body kicking into starvation mode, you must cut calories intake as much as possible.
Next Page : How do you know how much calories to safely cut?